Ekarting Australia is launched!
Australian Kart Tracks are now available to race on your PC (Windows only) using the Kart Racing Pro simulation software. Now anyone can practice and race at home with each other online.
Dalby Kart Club has setup servers to allow ekart drivers to race each other online.
More details to come…
1. Use STEAM to download and install Kart Racing Pro OR Visit Kart Racing Pro website and download the software. Ask your kids if you don’t know what STEAM is.
2. Be sure to trial the demo software first for no fee. But the paid version will be required to use Australian tracks and join Ekarting online.
3. Download the PKZ track files (currently THREE Australian tracks available), and place the files in your game folder like this, create the new folder “tracks”:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\
4. Run Kart Racing Pro in “RACE” mode. Select “WORLD” and join Toowoomba, Dalby or Ipswich. Use the password “123” to join the server.
5. Enjoy!!! Add steering wheel controller and VR headset for an unreal experience. It’s possible to play with a standard keyboard as well, but steering wheel highly recommended.